SUSY Indirect Searches

christopher...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 6:37:20 AM6/26/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Can I clarify when this lecture is going ahead, as it is marked down as being from 11:00-13:00 on 26th June (today), but the VC SepNET room 1 is empty?

Chris

next...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 7:30:44 AM6/26/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

It turned out, that our VC system is not operational
due to the software/hardware upgrade which was not finished -- and we
were not informed about this.
Sorry about this. Since that time we are requesting our system managers
to provide us the live status of the system
to avoid such a confusions.

I was trying to call Sussex VC room (+44 1273877622)to let you know
about this,
but nobody picked the phone. In case of such problems, you can call our
(Southampton) VC room
using the number indicated at the NExT PhD School schedule webpage (bottom)
which is +44 2380599267.

Cheers,
Sasha