"The Practical Introduction to HEP Tools" 2017

Alexander Belyaev

Jun 16, 2017, 5:38:51 AM6/16/17
to next-phd-lectures
Dear all,

I plan to give "The Practical Introduction to HEP Tools" course
during 3-7 of July talking about:

1. CalcHEP
2. LanHEP
3. Dark matter tools, including micrOMEGAs
4. Beyond the parton level and analysis tools: PYTHIA and CheckMATE
5. High Energy Phyiscs Model Database - HEPMDB and Pheno Data projects
6. Advanced topics

I will take place in TR1 (our "Standard" PhD teaching VC room), the schedule is the following
Monday          10:00
Tuesday         15:00
Wednesday    14:00
Thursday        14:00
Friday             14:00

Those who are interested to attend the  course, please send me e-mail, so I will have an idea about the numbers.

The course is done within our NExT PhD program
https://sites.google.com/site/nextphd/details-on-next-phd-courses/next-phd-schedule

This course assumes that you will bring your laptop/tablet with Linux/Mac system so you will  start learning tools
in practice.

Cheers,
       Sasha