Introductory course in Lattice QCD

fr.san...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 9:19:04 AM6/18/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I plan to give a brief introductory course on Lattice methods in July (4-6 hours).
Given current calendar constraints, a good option could be to schedule it for the third week of the month.

As a preliminary list of arguments I plan to discuss:
- the lattice regularization of Scalar and Pure gauge field theories
- treatement of fermions, QCD
- computation of phenomenologically relevant quantites
- continuum limit, renormalization

Please let me know who is interested, possible dates and comments

Francesco

edwinl...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2014, 7:36:15 AM6/23/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Francesco,

I would be interested in attending this course, however due to calendar constraints the third and fourth weeks of July and August wouldn't be convenient for me.

Best,

Edwin

fr.san...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014, 10:07:12 AM7/7/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I created a doodle with proposed dates for next week:

http://doodle.com/b5evyqba5qvpg4wb

Please mark down your preferences.

thanks!

Francesco