Introduction to Model Building with Discrete Symmetries

as25...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 5:13:56 AM5/6/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I am happy to give a module on discrete flavor symmetries and model building. Is there anyone interested in such a module? If so, is there anything in particular you would like to see covered in it?

~Alex

Miguel Crispim Romão

May 6, 2014, 6:51:29 AM5/6/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested. I think it would be instructive to give two examples, one with abelian and other with non-abelian discrete groups. As I don't know much I can't say what exactly I would like to see covered!

fredrik.b...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 9:35:46 AM5/6/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely interested! I wouldn't mind some discussion on how discrete models are incorporated into GUTs, even if it might be straightforward.

kili...@googlemail.com

May 7, 2014, 5:16:18 AM5/7/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
sounds very interesting. I would attend that course

as25...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014, 11:00:48 AM7/28/14
to next-phd...@googlegroups.com
This module will be offered from 11am-1pm on the 28-30 of July in the VC Room (Rm. 4121) of Building 46 at the Highfield Campus of the University of Southampton.