CFNE hiring to our cooperative TA team

Joe Marraffino

Mar 4, 2022, 1:27:49 PM3/4/22
to New York Cooperative network
Hi New York Co-opers - we're seeking a new member for our technical assistance team. It's a remote position for someone in the Northeast. Please share if you know someone.

Job Opening at CFNE - please circulate to your networks

Do you, or does someone in your network:

  • Feel passion about growing cooperative enterprises and getting them the capital they need?

  • Love to work independently, and enjoy being part of a team of peers, learning and working together?

  • Seek employment that values work-life balance?

  • Strive to be part of an anti-racist/anti-oppressive culture?

  • Know great things are possible with open communication?

The Cooperative Fund of the Northeast (CFNE) is a leader in co-op community development finance, seeking candidates to fill the position of Program Associate on our great team. We've been fostering a healthy remote work environment with fair and competitive pay and benefits for over 45 years.

The Program Associate is a new remote position that provides much-needed support to the Technical Assistance team. CFNE’s Technical Assistance (TA) team helps groups to navigate the world of cooperative enterprise through coaching, connections, and content.

Applicants can send their cover letters and resumes to jo...@cooperativefund.org, with priority consideration given to applications received by March 20, 2022.

For the full job description, including salary, qualifications and more details about job duties, click here.

--
Program-Associate-Job-Description.pdf