First meeting location and tentative schedule

1 view

Michael Haggerty

Mar 16, 2011, 12:58:26 PM3/16/11
to newv...@googlegroups.com
All,

Good news! We have a location for our first meeting thanks to Jeff
Mitchell. We will meet on April 5th from 7 - 9 pm in 311 Latham Hall
on the VT campus.

Here's a tentative schedule for the evening:

7:00 - 7:30: Welcome, meet and greet, welcome.
7:30 - 8:00: Review Charter doc
(http://sites.google.com/site/newvaaug/charter) -- discuss
organization, purpose, dates, times, locations, etc.
8:00 - 9:00: A few demos/presos -- Jeff's Flash front end for a
scholarship app, possibly an introduction to Swiz, Mura, and/or FW/1

Be on the lookout for an email in a few days w/ directions and
instructions for securing VT Guest wifi.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks,
Mike