August AUG meeting -- 8/3

Mike Haggerty

Jul 28, 2011, 8:41:01 AM7/28/11
to newv...@googlegroups.com
Ladies and Gents,

The next NewVA Adobe User Group meeting has been scheduled for August 3rd at Modea.  So far, we've got David Woods and myself slated to do some demos of latest things our company has been working on.  I'll be presenting a project developed with Swiz that assists retail stores with site selection.

<rally_speech>
What do you want to see presented?  What do you have to share?  This is a community effort -- come one, come all!  Ask not what your AUG can do for you -- ask what you can do for your AUG.
</rally_speech>

BTW -- thanks to Joe Brislin and Harry Goldman for carrying the torch in July.

Mike