Laying some groundwork

Mike

Mar 3, 2011, 3:51:21 PM3/3/11
to newv...@googlegroups.com
Well, we've got a few members -- not quite the success of Charlie Sheen in recent days, but not a bad start.  I suppose we should start laying some groundwork.  A few things to discuss:

  1. Dates and Times
    1. I was thinking the 1st Tuesday of every month.
    2. 7 pm - 9pm
  2. Location
    1. We need two locations -- one in the NRV and one in Roanoke
    2. Needs projector and wifi
    3. Close to interstate would be ideal (Salem / Christiansburg)
    4. Roanoke College?  Christiansburg High?
  3. Topics
    1. Should we limit to just developers?
    2. There is good rationale to include other Adobe products (CS Suite) to the mix
      1. Reach more people
      2. It's a good thing for designers and developers to mingle. (right, New City?)
Remember -- this group is for you!  Let's shape and mold it accordingly.

Thanks!
Mike