Adobe User Group Meeting -- Sept 7

1 vue

Mike Haggerty

non lue,
29 août 2011, 18:15:2229/08/2011
à newv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks!

Just wanted to get this email out so you can put this on your calendar.  Details will be forthcoming.  High likely hood that we'll be back at Modea for this meeting.  Also, I got a box full of Swag from Adobe to pass out.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Haggerty

non lue,
31 août 2011, 16:29:3031/08/2011
à newv...@googlegroups.com
It's confirmed.  We'll be at Modea next Wednesday at 7pm.  It's the office on South Main above Starbucks.

In addition to the usual show and tell (who has something to share?!), we'll also walk through how to develop a simple application using Swiz and the Presentation Model.

I've attached an invitation to this email -- we'll see how this works.  Accept the invitation if you can so we have a headcount.

See you then!
Mike

Adobe User Group Meeting

App Show and Tell // Swiz + Presentation Model.
When
Wed, September 7, 7pm – 9pm GMT-04:00
Where
Modea South Main
Who
Michael Haggerty
invite.ics

Mike Haggerty

non lue,
5 sept. 2011, 14:33:3405/09/2011
à newv...@googlegroups.com
Hey all.

Hope you're having a great Labor Day.  Just a friendly reminder about our meeting coming up this Wednesday night at 7pm in Blacksburg.  Please invite your friends (even if they're not a hardcore Flex or CF developer).

Here's a list of swag that I have to give away this Wednesday:
1) Dreamweaver CS5 book
2) CF 9 book
3) 2 XL t shirts
4) sitckers
5) koozies
6) button.

See you at 7pm on 9/7!

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

non lue,
7 sept. 2011, 09:19:1707/09/2011
à NewVa Adobe User Group
Location update: Meeting moved to Modea office at Prices Fork and
University City Blvd. 902 Prices Fork, Blacksburg, VA 24060.

See you at 7pm!

On Sep 5, 2:33 pm, Mike Haggerty <ghoti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> Hope you're having a great Labor Day.  Just a friendly reminder about our
> meeting coming up this Wednesday night at 7pm in Blacksburg.  Please invite
> your friends (even if they're not a hardcore Flex or CF developer).
>
> Here's a list of swag that I have to give away this Wednesday:
> 1) Dreamweaver CS5 book
> 2) CF 9 book
> 3) 2 XL t shirts
> 4) sitckers
> 5) koozies
> 6) button.
>
> See you at 7pm on 9/7!
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Mike Haggerty <ghoti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's confirmed.  We'll be at Modea next Wednesday at 7pm.  It's the office
> > on South Main above Starbucks.
>
> > In addition to the usual show and tell (who has something to share?!),
> > we'll also walk through how to develop a simple application using Swiz<http://swizframework.org/>and the Presentation
> > Model<http://blogs.adobe.com/paulw/archives/2007/10/presentation_pa_3.html>
> > .
>
> > I've attached an invitation to this email -- we'll see how this works.
> >  Accept the invitation if you can so we have a headcount.
>
> > See you then!
> > Mike
> >   Adobe User Group Meeting
> > App Show and Tell // Swiz + Presentation Model.
> >  *When*
> > Wed, September 7, 7pm – 9pm GMT-04:00
> > *Where*
> > Modea South Main