ColdFusion 10 Launch Party

Joe Brislin

Nov 30, 2012, 12:04:32 PM11/30/12
to newv...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to post this message here as well as the Adobe Groups site in case there are some that are not registered at the other site.

We are holding a ColdFusion 10 Launch party this coming Tuesday December 4th. There will be food, prizes and some great conversation as well as a new presentation given by Raymond Camden. If you would like to attend, please register at the Event Brite event page so we know how many are planning on attending. http://biglickcf10.eventbrite.com/

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Regards,
Joe Brislin
User Group Co-Manager