Cafe, Musical Fountain, Tea-Garden....

A vick, Pune

Dec 11, 2013, 9:11:57 PM12/11/13
to newtown-raja...@googlegroups.com

Update from Urban Journal:

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Café

Two café -cum  pay-and-use toilets have been constructed by NKDA in New Town. One is almost complete. This is near the first rotary and is complete. The second is near Tata Medical Centre / New Town Police Station. This will be ready soon. Bids were invited for running these cafés on a rental basis. There was a fair competition and the bids were won by those who run Ahaar restaurant and Alibaba. Here is a photo that I took this evening on my way home:
Cafe at First Rotary
Here is a clipping from Anandabazar dt 9th Dec 2013:

  * * *
Here are two more cuttings: (1) From Khabar 365 (2) From Bartaman
* * *