Yoga Brunch Sat Dec 21

Jim Whitmoyer

Dec 14, 2013, 1:43:08 PM12/14/13
to newtown-me...@googlegroups.com
Everyone is invited to the annual Yoga Brunch from 10:00 am - noon, Sat Dec 21, at my house, 5 Briarwood Ct, Newtown Crossing development, Newtown, PA. Call if you need directions 215-968-0927. Feel free to bring a dish, and if you reply to this message with your planned food, everyone will know what you're bringing. Hope to see you all !

Maike Haehle

Dec 14, 2013, 10:29:05 PM12/14/13
to newtown-me...@googlegroups.com

Thank you very much for the invitation, Jim. I will bring an egg dish (probably frittata).

Maike