Need for NewsRob Pro

Scott Fringer

Jul 17, 2013, 9:31:07 AM7/17/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
At this time, is there need/problem having the NewsRob Pro app installed alongside the betas?

Alan J Robertson

Jul 17, 2013, 9:36:32 AM7/17/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
Nope - you can safely uninstall.  The new version doesn't check for it anyway and Travis has now unlocked the Pro features anyway.

A.

On 17 July 2013 14:31, Scott Fringer <sc...@fringer.us> wrote:
At this time, is there need/problem having the NewsRob Pro app installed alongside the betas?

Sent by Alan J Robertson (a...@alanjrobertson.co.uk)
Tel: +44 (0)7939-558-403

Scott Fringer

Jul 17, 2013, 9:39:31 AM7/17/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alan. I knew the beta wasn't checking. Not like I need the space, but I'm OCD when it comes to 'extra' stuff lingering on my devices.

Rod Nayfield

Jul 17, 2013, 9:39:56 AM7/17/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
No, it won't do anything in the last few betas.

Alan J Robertson

Jul 17, 2013, 9:40:56 AM7/17/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
Haha I know the feeling :P