Facebook.com/AndroidFans 191,000+ Fans, Get your App Noticed!

Your App

Jul 5, 2013, 2:22:16 PM7/5/13
to newsrob

I would like to know if you would be interested in us doing an application review/promotion to 250,000+ facebook fans. Would this appeal to you?! If so we have one of the most massive pages of 191,000+ "Android Fans" http://facebook.com/AndroidFans. App review or directly post your googleplay URL we can start a buzz of your app

** Please take the time to read some of our reviews, You may also notice the view counts and the populous huge company names

This would benefit your app to be *recognized* at a rapid pace. We have many new options to promote your app or android related products, Feel free to fill out the online form for your request here http://droidtweak.com

~ Thank you for your time

DroidTweak Media, LLC
w: droidtweak.com
e: sup...@droidtweak.com