RSS Date Formats

Mark Otway

Jul 3, 2013, 4:26:09 PM7/3/13
to Newsrob Group

Might be handy if you see any bugs with the dates. ;-)

http://rssdateformats.tumblr.com/

Travis Tabbal

Jul 3, 2013, 4:34:03 PM7/3/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
LOL. That explains much. I was going cross-eyed looking at a few of them. I suppose it would be too much to ask to use ISO or UNIX-ms-since-EPOCH dates? sigh... Whatever. I can't get them all, so I just picked the most common one I saw and default to the sync datetime if I get a parse exception. It's not ideal, but WTF??? :)