OSS Beta 8

Travis Tabbal

Jul 7, 2013, 2:15:02 AM7/7/13
to new...@googlegroups.com
I figured out the unstared sync. That's all good now.

I also added unsubscribe and search/subscribe. Seems to be working alright, but let me know if you see anything.

I tried to get emails to send to me rather than Mariano. So if you get a crash log, hopefully I'll get it now. :)
NewsRob-OSS-Beta8.apk

Travis Tabbal

Jul 7, 2013, 2:35:03 AM7/7/13
to new...@googlegroups.com

I think I broke offline display. It seems to download but can't find the data to display.

I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Alan J Robertson

Jul 7, 2013, 2:59:14 AM7/7/13
to new...@googlegroups.com

Oops ;-) Will hold off installing beta 8 for now then! Good work on the star/unstar issue though.

A.