Welcoming 2022 !!

Jess Jones

Dec 29, 2021, 2:06:07 AM12/29/21
to Newsletter of TheHolidaySpot

Hello

The year 2021 has come to an end, and the year 2022 is set to begin, loaded with new hopes, desires and opportunity.

2021 has been a mixed bag, with some achievements made and some missed. We all would strive to make good for what we couldn’t achieve in 2021 in the New Year.

image.png

It is also the time when we send our best wishes to all we know, wishing the very best for them. And over the years, whatsapp, instagram, facebook and messenger have taken the prime role to distribute our wishes to all our near and dear ones.

TheHolidaySpot have added that special spice to your greetings, so that your wishes are not the run-of-the-mill forwards, and can be personalized for individual users, even when you post it into a group or broadcast message, whether in whatsapp or in FB

Check this special whatsapp/fb greeting, which you can post in a group, yet it gets personalized for individual group members, when they open it:

https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/animated/

If you want to post a picture greeting in Insta, or even whatsapp or fb, you should check this first
https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/whatsapp-images-for-newyear.htm

You will find cards with lovely quotes and some with jokes as well

For authentic greetings, which you can send your business contacts, by email or by whatsapp, visit
https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/greeting_cards/

There is more! You can share a Joke with your friend:
https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/jokes.htm

Get a free Numerology analysis for yourself at
https://www.theholidayspot.com/free-numerology-calculator/

Or find out what the new year has in store for you, according Chinese Zodiacs:
https://www.theholidayspot.com/chinese_new_year/zodiacs.htm

Planning a home party? Get some really cool ideas at
https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/party_ideas.htm

You can also check our New Year poems and poetry page, and share some poems in your social site networks: https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/poems.htm

And last but not the least, check our popular page on calendars, which has calendar images for all the months ahead of 2022
https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/monthwise_calender_wallpapers/

You can also print your calendars from https://www.theholidayspot.com/newyear/printable_calendars/

Wish you a very Happy New Year Ahead!!

Jess