Christmas 2017!

1 view

Jess Jones

Dec 2, 2017, 5:12:15 AM12/2/17
to Newsletter of TheHolidaySpot
Merry Christmas !!
Yes! Christmas celebrations are on! Have you started planning?

A time of merry making, parties, fashion, family activities, cooking special dishes, decorating Christmas trees and more, Christmas marks as the most widely celebrated festival all over the world, making it th most popular festival. It is said that the world is at holiday, when it is Christmas. You might be interested to know how Christmas is celebrated across the Americas to Europe to Asia and Australia. Just visit:
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/worldxmas/
Christmas Around The World

We at TheHolidaySpot have brought the best of resources to you for Christmas celebrations and planning. For example, check all about Christmas fun and party planning at
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/fun/

Or, check out the recipes for Christmas at
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/recipes/

Simply the best collection of HD Christmas wallpapers for any device, mobile or PC, for you!
Interested in tidbits on origin and ancient Christianity? Check out the meaning of different Christmas Symbols. A great section to share with the kids too! Know about the Glastonbury thorn, the Mistletoe, Chimney Sweep, Rudolf- the red nose reindeer, Santa Claus, angels, candles, bells, Christmas ornaments and more. Visitwww.theholidayspot.com/christmas/christmas_symbols.htm

Send a Letter Directly from Santa to a Kid! Free Santa Letters!!
Yes, kids are delighted if they receive a letter from Santa, and you can easily make it possible. Take advantage of our pre-drafted letters, make changes in them to personalize them, and take a print. Your letter is ready! Visit
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/santa/

Magical Christmas!

Did you check out the nicest collection of Christmas poems? If you are a poet, then you can get your poems published here too! Just visit
And for the light hearted, here is a collection of hilarious Christmas jokes! You cannot help but share them! Visit
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/jokes/

Shoppers! Do you know which are the top 10 Christmas markets? Find out!
www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/top_10_christmas_markets.htm

Greeting Cards! Something everyone needs on Christmas to wish all friends, foe and family :-). We have a heart touching collection, which you can even send by whatsapp, any chatbox, post of FB or any other social site, or just email. Just visit http://cell93.com/christmas/

There are so much more! Crafts, pictures to color, crosswords and books. Music, fonts, clip art and screensavers. Quotes, Quiz,Carols and videos. Just visit the main Christmas section at www.TheHolidaySpot.com/christmas/

Have a Grrrrt Christmas! And remember to visit and refer our site!

Cheers!
Jess