News too good for "our free press" to publish it: Studies show that people have LONG-TERM immunity to COVID-19 after infection

Mark Crispin Miller

Aug 21, 2020, 10:44:26 PM8/21/20
to newsfromunderground
Reported in the Philippines.

So those troopers with the needles can stand down....

MCM

Research finds best evidence of coronavirus immunity after infection

August 22, 2020

https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/08/22/opinion/columnists/topanalysis/research-finds-best-evidence-of-coronavirus-immunity-after-infection/758311/

First word
THE secret is memory T cells.

Multiple research studies have come up with the finding that people develop long-term coronavirus immunity after infection.

Business Insider was first to report the good news on August 19, in a story headlined: “We now have the best evidence yet that everyone develops long-term coronavirus immunity after infection — and it’s not just about antibodies.”

Click on the link for the rest.