Want vim like key-bindings(with vim motions)

NAGRA

Jan 22, 2017, 11:38:52 AM1/22/17
to newsbeuter
I am able to make newsbeuter to follow vim's basic `hjkl` movement but I want full vim like keys for newsbeuter, for eg 120G should lead me to the 120 index on feeds/articles.

Alexander Batischev

Jan 23, 2017, 11:48:37 AM1/23/17
to newsb...@googlegroups.com
I think I answered this on IRC already: Newsbeuter's commands don't
accept counts, so things like «120G» aren't possible. It's also
impossible to define multi-key binds at the moment (but see
https://github.com/akrennmair/newsbeuter/issues/131).

As a result, there isn't much you can do to make Newsbeuter closer to
Vim. Do share your config once you get something working, though—it's
interesting.

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

PGP key 356961A20C8BFD03
Fingerprint: CE6C 4307 9348 58E3 FD94 A00F 3569 61A2 0C8B FD03

signature.asc