StanleyOnBible Letter No 199 - 5 September 2023

R. Stanley

Sep 5, 2023, 8:28:55 AM9/5/23
to StanleyOnBible, news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 199

Dear Online Friend(s),

We cannot thank God enough for His written Word! That’s our only light in this world that gets darker and darker (Phil 2:15,16).

A Holy Spirit revival broke out in South India between 1965 and 1985 through the anointed preaching of God’s Holy Word. Several Missions and Ministries were born during this period in accordance with Psalmist David’s prayer in Psalm 51:12,13. The quality of these ministries stand out!

It’s sadly observed that over the years there’s a steady backsliding both in Churches and Missions. No wonder the oft-repeated message of Christ in His final Letters to the Churches of Revelation 2 & 3 is, “Repent and Redo, or else ...!” With an aching heart yearning passionately for Another Revival, as one used by God in the said Revival between 1965 and 1985, I’ve put together the Outlines of all the Talks I delivered in those days in the camps, which witnessed unusual outpourings of the Spirit, in a 1456-page volume, titled, BIBLE HIGHWAYS. This is so named because for the study of each of the Themes chosen for these camps I literally travelled from Genesis to Revelation. This unique hardcover book was released yesterday in Thanjavur in a Statewide gathering of 600+ believers. The first copy was presented to a 98-year old lady, the oldest participant in our camps of the 1970s!

This book is priced at Rs. 1000/-. For an order of 10 or more copies, 30% discount. Forwarding extra. For fulltime servants of God, the subsidized cost is Rs. 500/-. The entire book is attached here for your FREE downloading. Reap the blessing and reach out to others to bless them. Wherever these Outlines would be studied or preached, I dare to guarantee revival blessings!

With you for Another Revival,

R. Stanley

Bible Highways   (pdf) 1456 Pages

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible