StanleyOnBible Letter No 195 - 4 April 2023

R. Stanley

Apr 4, 2023, 2:28:14 AM4/4/23
to StanleyOnBible, news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 195

Dear Online Friend(s),

God the Father desires the steady growth of His children. God the Son desires the development of His disciples. God the Holy Spirit desires the transformation of God’s people into the image of His Son. We must have this in mind in all our spiritual disciplines and exercises. In short, we must become “better everyday!”

Consumed by this singular passion, I published my 432-page daily devotional, titled, BETTER EVERYDAY, in 2003. The same is now available in 10 languages going through several reprints. This letter is to invite you to rejoice with us over the translation of this God-honoured book into CHINESE! Enclosed please find a short write-up about it, alongwith a video talk.

Will the next one be in Russian or ...?

Regards.

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. “Better Everyday” in Chinese (pdf) English
  2. “Better Everyday” in Chinese (mp4) English
  3. “Better Everyday” in Chinese (pdf) Tamil
  4. “Better Everyday” in Chinese (mp4) Tamil

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible