StanleyOnBible Letter No 180 - 1 March 2022

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Mar 1, 2022, 3:58:40 AM3/1/22
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 180

Dear Online Friend(s),

My Corrective Bible Teaching Lessons will be sent daily from 6 March 2022 through WhatsApp. These Lessons, totalling 200, titled, "Bible Treasures," cover 20 Topics from Repentance the beginning of Christian Life to Death the end of Physical Life.

We will send forth these Lessons in two versions: (a) English and (b) English-Tamil.

(a) To receive the English version, click the link:
 https://chat.whatsapp.com/D194F8WHxt70HlUmD0KSFk

 (b) To receive the English-Tamil version, click the link:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BwuqOWbSpzH4cUNUuofEgP

Let Christendom be flushed of all false teaching through these Corrective Lessons. Encourage your friends everywhere to join any one of these two groups by clicking the link above or sending their WhatsApp numbers to 00 91 8861069962 or 9843011943, specifying the version. Thank you.

R. Stanley

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible