StanleyOnBible Letter No 190 - 21 January 2023

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Jan 21, 2023, 5:50:33 AM1/21/23
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com
Online Letter 190: 21 Jan 2023

Online Letter 190

Dear Online Friend(s),

Greetings!

We started sending chapterwise meditations daily from Pentateuch, the five Books of Moses, under the title, Good Morning, Moses!, with effect from 1 July 2022 through WhatsApp to whoever joined the groups. The 167 Meditations covering the 186 chapters of these Books were completed on 17 January 2023. These are all compiled and attached here, bookwise and together, to bless you and your friends. Meditate the Chapter in the Bible first by yourself and note down whatever stands out before reading the respective poster. This would be a profitable exercise. I’ve spent 3 to 4 hours on each chapter to extract these truths.

Shortly this compilation would be published as a book under the same title. We will duly inform you when it’s rolled off the press.

The study of the Pentateuch is basic to the understanding of the entire Bible. That’s foundational.

Regards.

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. Genesis
  2. Exodus
  3. Leviticus
  4. Numbers
  5. Deuteronomy
  6. Pentateuch (All the 5 books)

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible