StanleyOnBible Letter No 201 - 05 December 2023

R. Stanley

Dec 5, 2023, 5:35:02 AM12/5/23
to StanleyOnBible, news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 201

Dear Online Friend(s),

Praise God who has enabled us to release several new books this year. The expansion of our literature ministry is amazing. These books have amply equipped the pulpits and edified the pews. Several learned Christian seniors comment that our books are rare among the Bible study materials from an Asian author. I’m humbled and glorify God in the Highest!

The two recent Book Release programmes, one in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, 11 November, and the other in Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, 25 November, were nothing short of a visitation of God among the gathering of 2000 in Guntur and 400 in Karaikudi. Fulltime servants of God in these gatherings were gifted with these new releases. Others got them at half the price. The singular motive of the StanleyOnBible ministry is to bless God’s people to bless others!

The new release in Guntur was “Prayer Everyday” in Telugu. In Karaikudi we released “Good Morning, Moses!” and “Prayer Everyday,” both in Tamil. These are attached here for your free downloading.

We Christians choose new daily devotionals at the end of the year to use in the New Year. “Prayer Everyday” is a companion volume to my popular daily devotional, “Better Everyday.” Using both side by side will enrich your Worship and Word-study. Hardcopies are available from us at Rs. 200/- per copy. Order bulk quantities for blessing your friends as Seasonal Gifts. 30% discount for 10 or more copies. The 384-page art-paper colour edition of “Good Morning, Moses!” is priced at 500/-

Hardly do I mention our growing financial needs in my letters. We operate on the principle of 1 Corinthians 9:11, “If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things?” Do have this in mind as the literature production cost is skyrocketing. Our Bank details are on the Home Page of this Website.

With Season’s greetings,

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. Prayer Everyday  (Telugu) 435 pages pdf
  2. Prayer Everyday  (Tamil) 416 pages pdf
  3. Good Morning, Moses!  (Tamil) 384 pages pdf

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible