StanleyOnBible Letter No 191 - 31 January 2023

Stanley R

Jan 31, 2023, 12:16:45 AM1/31/23
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com, StanleyOnBible

Online Letter 191

Dear Online Friend(s),

Greetings!

To be “saved”, I must confess to God that I am a “sinner” (Lk 18:13). To be “sanctified”, I should confess to Him my “sins” (1 Jn 1:9). Repentance that begins with our Rebirth must be ongoing till we are released from this body or the Return of Christ, whichever is earlier. Without this exercise, there will be stagnation in Christian life.

The Annual Camps of the Blessing Youth Mission (formerly, Full Gospel Young Men Association), I founded in 1971 with a few others, always had a Self-examination Session following the first Theme Talk which was usually on Sanctification. Questionnaires were distributed to the delegates to help them search their hearts. This is what sparked Revival fires in their lives. We hardly hear of such a practice in the innumerable meetings, retreats and conventions of the day. Getting broken before God when His searchlight turns on us is the ONLY WAY TO REVIVAL (Isa 57:15). That was David’s understanding in order to experience restoration, following his fall (Psa 51:12,17). That was his regular prayer too (139:23,24). Other methods would be of the “flesh” and not of the “Spirit” (Jn 3:6; Gal 6:8).

A selection of the Self-examination Questionnaires I had prepared over the years is released as a 48-page booklet, titled, Search me, O God ! and attached here for you and your friends. A personal Revival is guaranteed if you set aside at least a day to sit before God with an open heart and go through these questions and Bible references.

Order bulk copies to bless your fellow-believers. Rs 25/- per copy. No discount as this is only the cost price. Forwarding extra.

Yours for Revival,

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. Search me, O God ! (English) 48 pages
  2. Search me, O God ! (Tamil) 48 pages

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible