StanleyOnBible Letter No 189 - 15 January 2023

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Jan 15, 2023, 2:18:29 AM1/15/23
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com
Online Letter 189: 15 Jan 2023

Online Letter 189

Dear Online Friend(s),

Two weeks have already gone in the New Year! Fifty more weeks to go to finish this Year! God “crowns” not only the year but also every month, every week and every day with “His goodness” (Psa 65:11).

We normally attend the Sunday Services of the Peniel Tabernacle in Vellore. It’s an Evangelical English congregation. The attendees are mostly from CMC and VIT, Doctors, Professors and Students. On invitation I preached there on Sunday, 8 January 2023. The one-hour Talk was a challenge for involvement in Missionary Evangelism, titled, Tragedies in Churches. The video version of the same is attached here for you and your friends. Do take time to hear God’s voice through this. It has already gone global through WhatsApp and YouTube (StanleyOnBible) bringing in overwhelming testimonies. To God be all praise!

Regards.

R. Stanley

Tragedies in Churches (Video – 1 hour)

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible