StanleyOnBible Letter No 187 - 8 December 2022

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Dec 8, 2022, 4:33:24 AM12/8/22
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 187

Dear Online Friend(s),

As days pass by, we become increasingly aware of our insufficiency and God’s all-sufficiency! Thank Him who has brought us thus far! The future of each of us is safe and secure in His hand!

It’s now a year since I walked through the valley of death in Nov-Dec 2021. Thanks again with folded hands for bending your knees before the Throne for my speedy and complete recovery. I’ve been doing quite well since then. I’m assured that God would keep me alive and aflame until I finish whatever He has assigned to me. Your continued prayers are a sustained support.

Both during my years of organisational leadership (1971-2003) and personal Bible Teaching ministry till date I have been stressing the importance of the involvement of Volunteers, as against paid fulltimers, in God’s work. We had a get-together in Krishnagiri, 21 Nov 2021, with about a dozen of such brothers and sisters who are helping me in my said ministry, in literature production. These friends, besides personal communication, meet one another in the fortnightly 1-hour zoom meeting. Immensely enriching!

A similar gathering was held in Bengaluru, 19 Nov 2022, with about 20 invitees. This is what we call the Production-cum-Distribution Team of StanleyOnBible. This full-day programme started with my Talk titled, “Steps to Spiritual Strength.” This Outline is attached herewith. The next session was to thank God for what all He accomplished through us since my retirement from the Blessing Youth Mission in 2003. This 8-page list, titled, What  GOD  has done ..., is also attached herewith so you may join us in praising Him for His marvellous deeds. Have a look at our group photo also. A few of the invitees could not make it.

My brother’s wife gave me a copy of the Commemorative issue of D. L. Moody’s 100th Death Anniversary, 1999, titled, Moody is dead! Highly inspired by it, we made photocopies of this historical material for distribution to kindle the flames of Revival and Evangelism. The same is attached here for a wider circulation. Oh what God can do through a man totally submitted to Him!

Blessed Season!

Regards.

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. Steps to Spiritual Strength (6 pages)
  2. What God has done ... (8 pages)
  3. Moody is dead! (8 pages)
  4. StanleyOnBible Production-cum-Distribution Team photo

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible