StanleyOnBible Letter No 179 - 20 February 2022

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Feb 19, 2022, 11:58:15 PM2/19/22
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 179

Dear Online Friend(s),

“The Lord gave the Word; great is the company of those who proclaim it” (Psa 68:11). I’m frequently reminded of these words of David whenever the Lord opens new avenues of spreading the messages He graciously gives me. This Website has become a storehouse for many of God’s people to be fed and for feeding those who are hungering for solid and sound Biblical material.

My 432-page daily devotional, Better Everyday, published in 2003, now available in 10 languages, is widely read through hardcopies and digital media. You have been receiving these devotionals on a daily basis through e-mail, both in English and Tamil. In course of time we would include other languages also.

In the meantime we are delighted to inform you that Better Everyday (App) is now available in Google Playstore, which you may download on your mobilephones. The daily devotional text will reach you each morning with notification. It’s available in 8 Indian vernaculars besides English.

Be blessed and be a blessing!

R. Stanley

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible