StanleyOnBible Letter No 168 - 3 June 2021

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Jun 3, 2021, 12:06:27 AM6/3/21
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 168

Dear Online Friend(s),

Greetings in the Name of Jesus the Rabboni (Jn 20:16)!

What affects the Church more than the spread of Coronavirus is that of false doctrines. The primary purpose of the fivefold ministerial gifts of the Ascended Christ is to safeguard His Church against winds of deceptive doctrines (Eph 4:11-14). The first of the fourfold benefits of the Scripture is teaching of sound “doctrine” (2 Tim 3:16,17). The first of the fourfold secrets of the steady growth of the first entrants into the Church was their steadfast continuance in the apostles’ “doctrine” (Acts 2:42). The main reason for the lack of doctrinal understanding of God’s Word among Christians is that we have too many Evangelists but too few Bible Teachers. Even the Sunday sermons of most of the Pastors are more Evangelistic than for the Edification of the believers, because they are interested more in the quantitative than the qualitative growth of their congregations. With this crushing burden I have written an article, “Where are the Bible Teachers?” The same is attached here for free downloading, both in English and in Tamil. Do take time to patiently read through this article, lengthy though. I submit this write-up with a heartcry so God might raise an army of Bible Teachers to protect His sheep from ravenous wolves (Mt 7:15; Acts 20:28, 29).

Regards.

R. Stanley

Attachments:

  1. Where are the Bible Teachers? (English) 11 pages
  2. Where are the Bible Teachers? (Tamil) 14 pages

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible