StanleyOnBible Letter No 174 - 11 October 2021

stanleyonbiblewebsite

Oct 11, 2021, 3:22:38 AM10/11/21
to news_stan...@googlegroups.com

Online Letter 174

Dear Online Friend(s),

Teaching the Word of God to Christians, in order to lead them to maturity and establish them in Sound Doctrine, is a burden implanted in my heart ever since I started my public Bible Teaching ministry in 1971. There’s not enough of corrective teaching against the floods of false doctrine which confuse God’s people.

The Lord enabled me to lead a 5-day Sound Doctrine Seminar in 1997, a 3-day Seminar in 2007, and another 3-day Seminar in 2012. The Lessons taught in these Seminars are being sent as audio segments of 15 to 20 minutes each, one per day, from 1 July 2021, to thousands who have requested them, through WhatsApp. This would be over on 21 October with the 113th segment. The beneficiaries keep testifying of scales falling off from their eyes.

Though most of the listeners of these audio segments took down notes, not many of them could do so completely. In order to help them and also to document these deathless lessons, I have compiled them as a 400-page hardcover volume in English, titled, Bible College. It’s offered FREE until 1 Novemer 2021 to anyone who sends us his Indian address with telephone number. After the expiry of the date of offer, price per copy Rs. 300/-. The entire book is attached here for free downloading.

We would be sending these 113 audio segments again from 1 November onwards. Do join these groups of Bible Lovers by sending your WhatsApp number to 88610 69962 or 98430 11943. Listening to these Lessons with the above book would be great!

R. Stanley

  1. Bible College   (English) 400 pages

R. Stanley, 13 Church Colony, Vellore 632 006, India
Tel: 00 91 98437 07600, 98430 11943 (WhatsApp)

<stanley...@hotmail.com> <evangelin...@gmail.com>

www.StanleyOnBible.com            YouTube: StanleyOnBible