Network News feeder

Dennis Leiterman

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
Hope someone can help. We are in the process of changing our ISP.
Currently
the provider supplies us with a news feed that has the capability of a
sucking
news feed. We are looking at Sprint and they state they will not support
this.
I personally think this is a step backwards and I am in the process of
looking
for a third party news provider. We use the DNEWS software and have been
very happy with it. Our usage would be moderate. TIA!!!

-Dennis Leiterman
Picker International