NEWS SERVER

1 view

Martin Edlman

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Hello,
I'm running a news server and I'm looking for some other news server
from which I can download messages. Can you tell me some addresses of
such news servers.
Thans
Martin Edlman
| Martin Edlman |
| Czech On Line a.s. A818, VSK 17.listopadu |
| Rybna 14, Burzovni palac Patkova 3 |
| 110 00 Praha 1 182 00 Praha 8 |
| edl...@vol.cz edl...@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz |
| http://www.vol.cz http://www.kolej.mff.cuni.cz/~edlman |

Mickie

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97
Martin, try http://www.dejanews.com and
snews://secnews.netscape.com
--
Name: Mickie L. McQuaig
MailTo:mi...@bellsouth.net

Andrey Umrichin

Apr 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/7/97

Martin Edlman <edl...@sns.vol.cz> wrote:

>Hello,
> I'm running a news server and I'm looking for some other news server
>from which I can download messages. Can you tell me some addresses of
>such news servers.
> Thans

Let's exchange news

E-mail me if this is intresting for you

I connect to Sprint in Russia And have many russian groups

umri...@news.ctel.msk.ru
Andrey Umrichin, Central Telegraph, Moscow
umri...@mail.ctel.msk.ru