primenet added to abuse sites for religious censorship

1 view

cancel...@prime.org

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

primenet.com has been added to the trash sites list along with erols.com
because of their ongoing support for net abuse.

see http://www.prime.org/cwatch.htm

http://www.prime.org/cwatch.htm for information regarding
trash sites supporting religious censorship on usenet

Felix Tilley

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Is someone at psinet complaing about spam??? I think psinet generates
more spam in one hour than primenet.com generates in a year. Also,
primenet.com cancels the spammer's account, and also cancels his messages
to Usenet (I don't think they can do anything about email spams)

| Note that From: line has been |
| altered to foil email spammers. |
| |
| Felix Tilley |