TB gripe(?) -- the updated Thread does NOT rise to the TOP

HenHanna

Feb 21, 2024, 8:27:45 PMFeb 21

i just noticed something about TB's Middle-Pane (sorting of Threads)

Let's say there's a thread i started 5 days ago,
and 10 minutes ago someone posted a REALLY Great Response to it...

in TB's Middle-Pane, the updated Thread does NOT rise to the TOP

( float it to the TOP is how NovaBBS handles it)

Is this a bug or Spec or ... Is this adjustable ?

HenHanna

Feb 22, 2024, 12:42:55 AMFeb 22

Colin Macleod

Feb 22, 2024, 3:48:17 AMFeb 22
HenHanna <HenH...@gmail.com> posted:
Hi, a couple of points:

1) It's not useful to post the URL you see when you are in a session on my site.
It contains an id for that session and will not be usable by anyone else, or even
yourself later. At present the only useful URL is https://cmacleod.me.uk/newsgrouper

2) At present the list of posts in the Subjects tab does not automatically get
updated after you post something. You need to go back to the Groups tab and then
click the group again to see new postings.

I hope to fix these restrictions in time.

--
Colin Macleod.