Claws Mail

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Johnny

未讀,
2022年11月9日 下午5:09:442022/11/9
收件者:

The message view in Claws Mail has a very bright white background.

Is there anyway to change the background color?

Retro Guy

未讀,
2022年11月10日 凌晨3:33:252022/11/10
收件者:
Johnny wrote:

> The message view in Claws Mail has a very bright white background.

> Is there anyway to change the background color?

I sometimes use Claws Mail but haven't tried to change that, but
maybe in preferences/Display/Themes there might be a theme that
works better for you.

It looks like you probably have to find the theme yourself as, at
least my install, only comes with the Default Theme.

John Smith

未讀,
2022年12月7日 晚上9:08:042022/12/7
收件者:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2022 16:09:41 -0600, Johnny <joh...@invalid.net> wrote:

>The message view in Claws Mail has a very bright white background.
>
>Is there anyway to change the background color?

Perhaps you could change the theme of your desktop environment to a dark
background? Dark "modes" are all the rage these days.

Johnny

未讀,
2022年12月8日 下午5:11:202022/12/8
收件者:
I was asking the question for someone else. He is already using a dark
theme. He simply wanted to change the white background of the message
window in which it's read to a darker color like tan.

Claws will allow you to change the color of the quoted message, but not
the background of the message itself. Which I think is ridiculous.
Who cares what color the quoted message is, it's not going to be read
again.

0 則新訊息