How do i add a rule for all the groups in pan

DNews

Oct 20, 2020, 4:18:51 AM10/20/20

Hi!

I asked this on alt.fan.usenet, and i got recommended to post it here.

I'm trying to add a scoring rule that would be applicable to all the
groups, but unfortunately when i go to the window "Add a scoring rule", i
always need to specify a group and unfortunately it doesn't have the
option "regular expression" to choose.

Is there a way to do it?

Regards

Ralph Fox

Oct 20, 2020, 5:39:13 AM10/20/20
On 20 Oct 2020 08:18:49 GMT, DNews wrote:

> Subject: How do i add a rule for all the groups in pan
This is what the "New Scoring Rule" window looks like in my copy of Pan
(Articles >> Add Scoring Rule).

screen-shot: <https://i.imgur.com/fUeAuJh.png>

I do not need to enter anything in the box which specifies a group.

(And if I did need to enter anything, which I do not, I could always match
all groups by selecting "Group name isn't" and entering a non-existent name.)

--
Kind regards
Ralph

DNews

Oct 20, 2020, 1:34:31 PM10/20/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:39:04 +1300, Ralph Fox wrote:

> This is what the "New Scoring Rule" window looks like in my copy of Pan
> (Articles >> Add Scoring Rule).
>
> screen-shot: <https://i.imgur.com/fUeAuJh.png>
>

> I do not need to enter anything in the box which specifies a group.

Nice! :-)