Gravity problem

Jim the Geordie

Feb 2, 2023, 7:00:18 PM2/2/23
Have used Microplanet Gravity as my default newsgroups client for ages.
Suddenly the Event log window keeps opening at every download.
I have tried 'repair' to no avail.
Can anyone help?

--
Jim the Geordie

Jim the Geordie

Feb 3, 2023, 8:21:14 AM2/3/23
In article <MPG.3e465ee49...@news.eternal-september.org>,
j...@jimXscott.co.uk says...
I was the now non-existent Microsoft newsgroups Gravity could not find.

--
Jim the Geordie

s|b

Feb 6, 2023, 11:33:07 AM2/6/23
On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:21:13 -0000, Jim the Geordie wrote:

> I was the now non-existent Microsoft newsgroups Gravity could not find.

Ray Banana has removed all microsoft.* newsgroups. He announced it in
one of the eternal-september.* newsgroups.

--
s|b

Mike Garcia

Feb 14, 2023, 8:13:05 PM2/14/23
s|b wrote:
>> I was the now non-existent Microsoft newsgroups Gravity could not find.
> Ray Banana has removed all microsoft.* newsgroups. He announced it in
> one of the eternal-september.* newsgroups.

Oh :'(