Microplanet Gravity 3.0 - article pane text size?

Mark D

Jul 14, 2021, 7:11:22 AM7/14/21
Hi

I've managed to increase the font size in both the
Newsgroup pane, and the Thread pane, but I can't find a
way to to the same for the Article pane.

Can anyone help?

Mark

Andy

Jul 14, 2021, 12:10:14 PM7/14/21
Tools -> Global options -> Article layout -> Font/Color.

Mark D

Jul 21, 2021, 10:23:57 AM7/21/21
In article <E%DHI.1480348$AK38....@usenetxs.com>,
n...@email.invalid says...
Thank you!
Mark

Tekkie©

Jul 27, 2021, 4:50:44 PM7/27/21

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:10:12 +0100, Andy posted for all of us to digest...
Hello Andy, do you know of any way to increase the size of the font's in the
spell checker? I am tired of squinting 8-(

--
Tekkie