Xnews - Displaying Entire Thread

Boris

Jul 4, 2021, 4:15:15 PM7/4/21
Running Xnews 5.04.25

Actually, running the 'test' version, which is just the executable. I
originally installed the 5.04.25 full version for years, but had to
reinstall, and choose the test version.

But, now, only on some newsgroups, clicking on a post only gives the latest
Re: post of the original post. I have to click Get Parent to expose all of
the thread's posts, even though I have Storage:headers and articles
enabled.

Any ideas?

Nil

Jul 6, 2021, 5:20:07 PM7/6/21
On 04 Jul 2021, Boris <Bo...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
news.software.readers:
Maybe your news service has renumbered their articles. Try doing a
Catchup (F8) and if necessary, re-download the latest X number of
headers (Ctrl+Enter). You might have to do this to every newsgroup, but
try one small misbehaving one first.

Boris

Jul 7, 2021, 5:06:52 PM7/7/21
Nil <redn...@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in
Thanks for the reply.

I did try the above, but no luck. It doubled the articles and assigned
each double the same number as the 'original'article. See here:

https://postimg.cc/rd4tYfFh