Diablo 6

Marco Moock

Dec 23, 2023, 6:01:21 AM12/23/23
Hello!

Blueworldhosting seems to use Diablo 6 - on the official Diablo
website, I can only find and old version 5.

http://www.openusenet.org/diablo/

--
kind regards
Marco

Spam und Werbung bitte an ichwillges...@nirvana.admins.ws

Jesse Rehmer

Dec 23, 2023, 8:31:56 AM12/23/23
On Dec 23, 2023 at 5:01:18 AM CST, "Marco Moock" <mm+use...@dorfdsl.de>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Blueworldhosting seems to use Diablo 6 - on the official Diablo
> website, I can only find and old version 5.
>
> http://www.openusenet.org/diablo/

Development ceased a long time ago, but the Diablo 6 build is available at
http://www.openusenet.org/diablo/download/snapshots/

The Doctor

Dec 23, 2023, 9:17:18 AM12/23/23
In article <um6ng9$1dmn$1...@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>,