Recent school siege Russia and other terror threats.

bp

Sep 5, 2004, 9:55:32 AM9/5/04
I am sure we were all shocked at the TV pictures of the victims of the
Russian school siege.

For one group of people to try an influence another group by force
(however hurt or whatever injustices they feel may have been forced
upon them), by attacking innocent people is surely always wrong.

Whatever religion is subscribed to in this world is usually
represented by the One God.

The God I know loves all people – we are all his children.

What farther would ask a son or daughter to kill or hurt a brother or
sister ?

I would not like to explain to my heavenly farther why I had killed my
brother or sister
on the day of judgement.

BP

sancho_...@hotmail.com

Sep 15, 2004, 12:14:09 PM9/15/04
there is no excuse to kill your brother or sister...