Can recover deleted emails from outlook express ?

Apr 24, 2005, 10:21:36 PM4/24/05
I deleted an email from my deleted group in outlook express 6. Is
their a way of restoring it?

--
====== Please DELETE This Line and Everything Below It When Replying! ====
THIS NEWSGROUP is only for questions about newsgroups and the Internet.

Mike Easter

Apr 24, 2005, 11:06:47 PM4/24/05
D wrote:
> I deleted an email from my deleted group in outlook express 6. Is
> their a way of restoring it?

I think items deleted from other folders [.dbx files] aren't /really/
deleted until the folders are compacted or cleaned up, but I don't know
how to 'see' the uncompacted folder any differently, especially the
deleted one.

Here's what Tom Koch sez "Like most database programs, OE does not
actually remove an item from a *.dbx file when you delete a message.
Instead it merely tags the item for removal at a later time, mainly when
you next compact your folders. Until then, the deleted message is still
occupying disk space, which can cause OE to perform more slowly when
accessing the *.dbx file." http://www.insideoe.com/files/maintain.htm

You might be able to copy the Deleted Items.dbx and 'dissect' it with
something like DBXtract or DBXpress. Dbxpress is supposed to be faster
and more powerful than dbxtract, and it even sez this "DBXpress can
bypass a drive's file system and extract messages directly from the hard
drive, enabling extraction of messages from deleted files, or from
drives whose partition table has been damaged, or from drives that have
been formatted." http://www.oehelp.com/DBXpress/Default.aspx

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Apr 24, 2005, 11:22:34 PM4/24/05
D wrote:
> I deleted an email from my deleted group in outlook express 6. Is
> their a way of restoring it?

... or go back to the file/folder that it was in before you sent it to
the deleted folder/file - say your Inbox.dbx - and examine that one with
dbxtract or dbxpress.

If you haven't compacted intentionally or in the background since
you -1- deleted it and then -2- deleted the deletion.

--
Mike Easter

old john

Apr 25, 2005, 8:47:12 AM4/25/05
hi D, search for .dbx, then open deleted items dbx with wordpad, scan down
through, and you should find what you are looking for. best wishes..J

"D" <id...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

debbyb...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2013, 12:35:02 AM9/6/13
On Monday, April 25, 2005 10:21:36 AM UTC+8, D wrote:
> I deleted an email from my deleted group in outlook express 6. Is
> their a way of restoring it?

Maybe you can try these following steps: Select your Deleted Items folder and then, go to Tools > Recover Deleted Items… Select the item(s) you would like to recover. After that, click the Recover selected items button. If what have been mentioned above dosen't work, I think you should try a reovery software to <a href="http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/recover-deleted-emails.html" retrieve the deleted emails</a>.

sternw...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2013, 3:20:02 AM9/21/13
Repair outlook express data via fix .dbx

http://www.fixcorrupteddbxfile.fixdbx.com/

hazelm...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 2:25:01 AM6/26/14
Of course, there are many emails recovery tool available online those can be use to solve this problem. But my personal suggestion to use the Outlook Express Restore which automatically can retrieve lost or deleted emails from Outlook Express capably.

Try - http://www.outlookexpressrestore.com/

Surely you can get back your deleted email.

Best Regard

Thomos

Jun 26, 2014, 2:30:01 AM6/26/14
Of course, there are many emails recovery tool available online those can be use to solve this problem. But my personal suggestion to use the Outlook Express Restore which automatically can retrieve lost or deleted emails from Outlook Express capably.

Try - http://oe-dbxrecovery.blogspot.com

bobken...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 10:55:01 PM8/1/14
Try third party OLM to PST software and immediately transfer all OLM file to PST format. For any other information and free download visit:- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/olm-pst-converter.html

johndee...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 3:35:02 AM9/8/14
Recover easily deleted email by using third party outlook express email recovery software, i have used Kernel Recovery for Outlook Express software to recover emails, images, message properties, attachments and Unicode characters. Visit more detail here http://www.outlookexpressrecovery.repairdbx.org/

kayer.je...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2014, 12:55:02 AM9/20/14
Hello! I had a similar problem, damaged file in Outlook Express.This utility recovers all deleted, encrypted and compressed mails with attached files. To know more visit:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/outlook-express-recovery.html