19 yr old female wants mail

Sang K. Trinh

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
In <3149B6...@axe.acadiau.ca> sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca>
writes:

>My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
>hello
Hi Sinead;
I'm from Canada also, I live in Brampton, Ont.
What of Canada you are?
Post me a not to see this thing works.
Thanks
sgtrinh

RHazelip

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
> sgtrinhHi to you, I live in Seattle Wa. If you would like to chat let me know.
Later

Vladimir Krupnik

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
Hi What's up??? VK.

MML

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
Hi Sineid!
I know you've received lots of replies already,
but one more doesn't hurt, does it?
Let me know if you'd like whether you got this.
Manolis

Perfect

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
sinead igoe wrote:

> My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> helloaaaaaaaa

Perfect

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
to sinead igoe

sinead igoe

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96

costas demetriades

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
hello from Greece!!

Keng

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca> wrote:
>My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
>hello

Hello Sinead

I'm from Canada also. Have read your message, so hello hello.

Keng :-)

GERALD RIZZO

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96

> My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> hello
Hi my name is Jerry,I live in NJ usa About 60 miles from NY city

Jerry Martinez

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96

> hello from Greece!!

Hello from the U.S.A. Just thought i'd send you a short message. I live in the
state of Arkansas (where the President comes from) and it is truly beautiful here!
My name is Jerry and it is very nice meeting you! Take care......

danielh

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
Perfect wrote:

> sinead igoe wrote:
> >
> > My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> > helloaaaaaaaa

Hello from Israel.

Is that good for you !?

Daniel Kaz :-)

thevenet xavier

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
Re: 19 yr old female wants mail

Hi love,from REUNION ISLAND FRANCE. Have you ever heard of it?

Randy Billingsley

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
Hello Sinead,

I couldn't help but take time to send a short message to say "hello".

If you are in need of a friend, please send me a e-mail. I'm new at this
internet thing and would happy to explore it with you.

Lost in Maryland....

roy sands

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to Perfect

--
MZ食ello from Norman, OK.

Robert P. Whitley

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to RHaz...@concentric.net
RHazelip <RHaz...@concentric.net> wrote:
>Sang K. Trinh wrote:
>>
>> In <3149B6...@axe.acadiau.ca> sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca>
>> writes:
>> >
>> >My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
>> >hello
>> Hi Sinead;
>> I'm from Canada also, I live in Brampton, Ont.
>> What of Canada you are?
>> Post me a not to see this thing works.
>> Thanks
>> sgtrinhHi to you, I live in Seattle Wa. If you would like to chat let me know.
>Later

my name is bob i live in iowa. i wish this works

NG BENG KIONG

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to Sinead
Hi! I am Ng Beng Kiong from Singapore.
Bye Bye.

The Stewardson's

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to cam...@usa.pipeline.com
Hello from Minnesota

**<<<Sensual>>>**

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
In <4id98p$c...@jake.probe.net> "Robert P. Whitley"

RICHARD W. ANDERSON

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
hi i am from minnesota

do you wont mail or male?

omar a. ali

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
Hello Sinead,

I am saying hello from Washington, DC. I am a 32 year old single guy.
You have a different name. Where in Canada are you from? I guess you
are going to school, if so what are you studying? This will do for now,
hopefully we'll talk some more later.

Omar

VINCENT R YOURAVICH

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
Hello from US

VINCENT R YOURAVICH

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
to cos...@spidernet.com.cy
Hello from US

Michael Toy

Mar 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/16/96
In article <3149B6...@axe.acadiau.ca>, 019...@axe.acadiau.ca says...

>My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
>hello
Hi Sinead Igoe, where are you from in Canada? Are you new on the internet?
What are your favourite news topics? If you need any help on the internet,
don't hesitate to email me back and ask. I started on the internet just a few
months ago and I am still discovering new facets of the net. anyway...cya for
now....mike :-)

bo...@iafrica.com

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96

sin

> sinead igoe wrote:
> >
> > My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a

> > helloaaaaaaaa
> Hi Sinead from Mark in South Africa

richard

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96
to xa...@mail.club-internet.fr
never heard of it i'm afraid...i'm an english guy who's never been to
france(shame on me!)..I moved to los angeles before i got to visit..next
time i go back,i've got to spend some time in france!

john

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96
Do you want a first class mail ?
Write back O.K.? Please!
I'll be waiting.

john

Mar 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/17/96
to han...@ix.netcom.com

LEORITA JOSEPH HENRY

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
to j...@wavenet.com
hello there, are you doing? This is a fellow young one from the Good
Old UK!

Please let me know if you got this, thanks....

Ray Arnst

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
okay here is some mail

Gary Bottelberghe

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
I'm fascinated with Australia! I want to move there. I've just begun
my research on immigration. I'm a 25 year old graphic designer. Male.
Anything you know about this would be greatly appreciated. Mail to
gb...@bitstream.net

dinov

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
to herb...@pilot.msu.edu
Hello Sinead,

A special how Haawii yaa from sunny California ????

dinov

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
to bo...@iafrica.com
hi bobo

just a line to say hello from sunny California :)
where are you located ???????

dominic vasile

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to tra...@futuris.net
HELLO THERE. HOW ARE YOU TONITE? I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM BUT I AM
FROM HIGHLAND INDIANA. CAN YOU WRITE AND TELL ME A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT
YOURSELF. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE GONE INTO THIS AREA SO I DONT
KNOW IF THIS IS GONNA WORK. I DO HOPE SO. I WOULD LIKE SOME COMPANY TO
WRITE TO.WELL UNTIL I KNOW THIS WORKS I WILL GO NOW. UNTIL THE NEXT TIME,
TAKE CARE. THE DOM

Justin Méthot

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
If you come from France, you must speak french. Answer me. I come from Montreal in Canada and
I'm 20 years old.

Trainee 9

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to ke...@hookup.net
are you sure you didnt mispell mail??

dominic vasile

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to trainee9

Caz Wysocki

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
In <4inndg$9...@kiwi.futuris.net> Trainee 9 <trai...@futuris.net>
writes:

>are you sure you didnt mispell mail??
>
>Hi from Maryland. Where are you? Trainee??

V. E. Pereira E.

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
hello i´m new to on the web. can you send me a mail?
my adress is mi...@telepac.pt from portugal

--
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www/

JAYKANG

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
test, sorry.
--
My Name is HER,YONG-BOM
Seoul, KOREA

JAYKANG

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
sorry. test.

Gerry Surtees

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to ga...@post.metrolink.net
Larry Tennamt <ga...@post.metrolink.net> wrote:
>> TAKE CARE. THE DOMHi Dom
>It sure does work..my name is Larry and I live in Floirda..you sound
>lushious and warm like the weather here
>
> Luv --Larry (Gator Man)
HELLO FROM ONTARIO CANADA:IT IS FREEZING UP HERE SEND SOME HEAT TO WARM
ME UP. THE SNOWMAN

Larry Tennamt

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to dominic vasile

Glenn Freeman

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
> > Hi Sinead from Mark in South AfricaHi Sinead from Glenn in Canada

JB

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
Hello

JB

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to mi...@telepac.pt
hello

Daniel Davoli

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
From: sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca>
Newsgroups: news.newusers.questions
Subject: 19 yr old female wants mail
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:27:15 -0800

Diallo Alexander

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to dda...@ix.netcom.com
Hello

Yust want to know that my message got to you, pleas post my a reply.

From a young Swede

bndr

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to nr...@cam.ac.uk

Hello Sinead, Your mom and dad are big fans of the bald one in
Ireland,eeh? No just kiddin' Writing from NYC and just wanted to chat
a bit. My name is Jim and it's a slow day at the office. So what do you
do you? Where do you live in that great country to the north? Do me a
favour and mail me sometime this is pretty new to me too.

Bye,
jim

bndr

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to nr...@cam.ac.uk

sable

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to Glenn Freeman
Hi.
What would you have said to your friend, confused about life after a
dear one passd away ?
Anything to say about the role we are to play in the development of a
Inter-chance for the humanity ?-Net ?
Sable

Nicholas R. Condron

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Michael Toy wrote:

> In article <3149B6...@axe.acadiau.ca>, 019...@axe.acadiau.ca says...

> >My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> >hello
> Hi Sinead Igoe, where are you from in Canada? Are you new on the internet?
> What are your favourite news topics? If you need any help on the internet,
> don't hesitate to email me back and ask. I started on the internet just a few
> months ago and I am still discovering new facets of the net. anyway...cya for
> now....mike :-)

frederic josue

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to Caz Wysocki
hi there,
i'm from Paris france, i don't know pretty well how this works but i'm
doing my best so please if you get this message write back

frederic josue

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to sinead igoe
hello sinead,
i'm sending messages to everyone but i don't understand how on earth
this fuck works!!!!
i've better going back to my poetries

frederic josue

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
hi sinead,
i' trying to find my way out of this mess.
Could you please tell me sth.

CU

Wim Lasage

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Daniel Davoli wrote:

> sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca> wrote:
> >My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> >hellO

> From: sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca>
> Newsgroups: news.newusers.questions
> Subject: 19 yr old female wants mail
> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:27:15 -0800
>
> My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> hello

> Hello from Holland.

Arnulfo Espinoza

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
In article <4isnqh$8...@news.rain.org>, n1es...@picard.sbcc.cc.ca.us says...

>In article <315179...@micronet.fr>, pe...@micronet.fr says...
>If you are looking for really good help today is your lucky day
>I'm hispanic studying Computer Science at Santa Barbara City college
>and I have a home page that you can look at it please respond ASAP
>http://sbcc.cc.ca.us/~n1espino/

George Voulgaris

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to dda...@ix.netcom.com
hello

Arnulfo Espinoza

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96

Arnulfo Espinoza

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96

Agus

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to 019...@axe.acadiau.ca
sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca> wrote:
>My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
>hello
Hello, I am from Indonesia.
I am looking for penpals.

Dwisa

al

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to herb...@pilot.msu.edu

--
news.announce.newusers:
news.newusers.questions:

J.M. SIMOES CORREIA

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to V. E. Pereira E.
> URL=http://www/=============================================================
Sinto-me contente por ter encontrado um, UMA, compatriota na Net.
Espero que este "mail" enviado de Bruxelas sirva para alguma coisa.

Aquele abraco (sem cedilha e sem acentos - o portugues, apesar de ser a
oitava lingua do mundo, foi esquecido pela Net).

Jose Manuel SIMOES CORREIA
jm...@mail.interpac.be

DavidThompson

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to pe...@micronet.fr
Hey don't go back to poetry just stick it out. This shit is fun, you
just gotta have a little patience and time.

barry caudill

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to Arnulfo Espinoza, bcau...@slonet.org
Arnulfo Espinoza wrote:

> In article <315179...@micronet.fr>, pe...@micronet.fr says...
> >
> >hi sinead,
> > i' trying to find my way out of this mess.
> >Could you please tell me sth.
> >
> >CU
> If you are looking for really good help today is your lucky day
> I'm hispanic studying Computer Science at Santa Barbara City college
> and I have a home page that you can look at it please respond ASAPHi got your ad on the net and just seeing if you get this message. I am
in SLO county and have a trade school.s luck barry

Agus Sakur

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
I am still rainy in Jakarta ( some are become swimming pool ).
It is working ....ghoose ---

GRE...@iafrica.com

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96

Scott Alpert

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
to Young, Swede
I got your message, are you really a young swede, please let me know.

Scott Alpert

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
to GRE...@iafrica.com
I got your message, are you really a young swede, please let me know?

derek bloom

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
GRE...@iafrica.com wrote:

got it swede

David Meek

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96
> >got your message just fine. send another

cheong chee chiong

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
hi!everyone out there! i'm trying out on my new system. pls reply!

Jason

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
to GRE...@iafrica.com
Hi...there.."I Just Call To Say Hello"

shane horne

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
Daniel Davoli wrote:

> sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca> wrote:
> >My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> >hellO

> From: sinead igoe <019...@axe.acadiau.ca>
> Newsgroups: news.newusers.questions
> Subject: 19 yr old female wants mail
> Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:27:15 -0800
>
> My name is Sinead Igoe, I am from Canada could someone write even a
> hello

Well Sinead Igoe, Hello to you!

rut...@ico.com

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
> hi!everyone out there! i'm trying out on my new system. pls reply!

You're coming in loud and clear...I hear you from California.
Ruthie

Ariel Suchi

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
Jason wrote:

> Hi...there.."I Just Call To Say Hello"
> HI I am Ariel from Israel, I would like us to be panpals, SO if you can E-mail this adress :
Mss...@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
How are you, where are you from?
see ya

yusry

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
to GRE...@iafrica.com
got it

Anonymous IU Student

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
to yu...@emirates.net.ae
It is so nice to meet you. I have no idea what you want to say, but it
is nice to have the opportunity to voice your concerns.

I am engaged, so I hope you are not expecting hanky panky.

I would love to hear from you soon.

Anonymous IU Student

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96

I would love to hear from you soon.yusry <yu...@emirates.net.ae> wrote:
>got it

Anonymous IU Student

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
to abau...@indiana.edu

P. Antoniades

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
ELLHNIKA RE PAIDIA KANEIS?

y. azhari

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
to ccc...@vip.cybercity.dk
Greetings from sunny Abu Dhabi,U.A.E.

Testing Internet Srvice and I like to correpond with you.

REGARDS

JEAN KAMVYSSIS

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
to PA...@le.ac.uk
Jasou koritsi mou!
Ti kanis? Edho stin Stokholmi den kani kalo kero.
An thelis boroume na ehoume epikinonia
Heretismata Jean

kevin g.

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
In article <3151F1...@eurinsa.insa-lyon.fr>, sable <ozimm...@eurinsa.insa-
lyon.fr> wrote:
> Hi.
> What would you have said to your friend, confused about life after a
> dear one passd away ?
> Anything to say about the role we are to play in the development of a
> Inter-chance for the humanity ?-Net ?
> Sable
I would say that you have removed your fear of death, since if there is nothing
there is nothing, but if there is something, you will be well met on the day of
your death. I fully expect to say hello to my brother, who was my best friend!
:D

Jerry Kim

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
frederic josue wrote:

> hi there,
> i'm from Paris france, i don't know pretty well how this works but i'm
> doing my best so please if you get this message write back
> Hello. My name is Jerry Kim. I can tell you did very good.

Gerry Davis

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
to sha...@dove.mtx.net.au
Hello

adrian aptowitzer

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
to yu...@emirates.net.ae
hello there,what's up?
my name is adrian and i want to send you a letter that after you get it
you will answer me because i want to get mail too.
i'm new here (i mean in the net biz) so i would glad if you answer me.
in the letter you'll send me you write whatever you want , and ask me
what you want to know about me,ok?
ahhh..,i forget to tell you that i'm male.
bye,and i hope you send me some mail,thanks.

adrian aptowitzer

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
to yu...@emirates.net.ae

Amschel Family

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96

Hello Miss 19 year old female,, I am a 23 rear old male,, Well Well Well
Whats Up?

wc...@milliken-mills.markham.on.ca

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96

PA>ELLHNIKA RE PAIDIA KANEIS?

Hello! My name is Wilson Chan!! I am a 14 year old and feel free to
e-mail me at any time!!

Ralf Edwards

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
to ke...@hookup.net
Here's another hello just for the sake of it!

From Indianapolis Indiana

Ben Suntag

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
Hey,

Let's "talk"

Ben

ruys robert

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
to GRE...@iafrica.com
Hello Sweden, this is Belgium calling. OK it works, congratulations. Bob.

ITT

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
to wilson, chan
hi wilson? how are you?

Grant J McKenzie

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
to GRE...@iafrica.com
Yes it did. Write back if you want. I am 30 and live in Australia

Waiting-Grant

lemmens

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
to ics...@cyberway.com.sg