can get in to ma Gmail because it is asking for 2step verifications code

ripboo...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 12:20:03 PM4/15/15
It sends the code to an old number that I no longer have...I did everything thing I couldn't to solve this problem.please help me

Whiskers

Apr 16, 2015, 12:55:03 AM4/16/15
On 2015-04-15, ripboo...@gmail.com <ripboo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sends the code to an old number that I no longer have...I did
> everything thing I couldn't to solve this problem.please help me

This is not Google, nor anything to do with Google. This is a public
usenet newsgroup described as "Q & A for new users of Usenet. (Moderated)".

See <http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/> for more about that.

When you go to sign in to your Google account, there should be a link on
that page to "Need Help?" This takes you to a sequence of automated
questions which should eventually get you to a solution that works for
you. Essentially, you have to convince Google's robots that you are
you.

Good luck.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Avon

Apr 19, 2015, 2:15:03 AM4/19/15
On 04/16/15, Whiskers pondered and said...

Wh> you. Essentially, you have to convince Google's robots that you are
Wh> you.
Wh>
Wh> Good luck.
Wh>
Wh> --
Wh> -- ^^^^^^^^^^
Wh> -- Whiskers

A virtual pat on the back for helping that guy - well done :)

--
Agency BBS, New Zealand | bbs.geek.nz | telnet: agency.bbs.geek.nz:23

Whiskers

Apr 20, 2015, 12:05:03 AM4/20/15
On 2015-04-19, Avon <removemef...@f100.n770.z3.fidonet.org> wrote:
> On 04/16/15, Whiskers pondered and said...
>
> Wh> you. Essentially, you have to convince Google's robots that you are
> Wh> you.
> Wh>
> Wh> Good luck.
> Wh>
> Wh> --
> Wh> -- Whiskers
>
> A virtual pat on the back for helping that guy - well done :)

Google's victims need all the help they can get!