help save data

Roger Seidel

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

I have the following setup. A pc with Windows 95, a SCI board,
and a 20M hard disk which I used as startup disk for my Macintosh plus.
I would like very much to be able to get the data that is on the 20M
hard disk onto my pc. My Machintosh plus has unfortunately died.
Apparently having a SCI board in CD-ROM is not enough to read the hard
disk. Does anyone how I can get the data from my 20M hard disk drive to
my pc. TIA
Roger