Microsoft Exchange

HedzRed

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Does Anyone Know How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange With Worldnet?
I Can Use MS Exchange For Faxing, And I Know There Is A Way To
Use It To Send And Recieve INTERENT E-Mail, But, I Can Not Figure Out
How To Do It???
Please Help...Please Reply To: HED...@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

Thanks A Lot!
Mike...

--
==== Please DELETE This Line and Everything Below It When Replying! ===
news.newusers.questions is for questions and answers about the Internet

Ali Munif SEDEN

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

HedzRed,

Click on this link to see how you can set up MS Exchange to use it with
WN:
http://www.wurd.com/wurd/software/emailclients/exchange.htm

You may want to ask your follow-up questions in:

Good luck,

AMS

HedzRed wrote:

> Does Anyone Know How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange With Worldnet?

<cut>

yurof...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2012, 9:20:06 PM8/5/12
You should be able to find out more about this at htp://www.youtube.com