How to read vcf files?

Raymond Chiu

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

What application should I use to open .vcf files?

Thanks!

--
==== Please DELETE This Line and Everything Below It When Replying! ===
news.newusers.questions is for questions and answers about the Internet

Peter Bennett

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998 01:31:43 GMT, Raymond Chiu
<ray...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>What application should I use to open .vcf files?

I think only Netscape 4 understands those - they are a form of
"signature" that Netscape invented - the inventors and anyone using
this "feature" should be shot!

However, if you really want to see what's there, they are just plain
text files, and can be opened with Windows Notepad or any text editor.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI Vancouver, B.C., Canada
GPS and NMEA info and programs: http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/index.html

addam

Mar 3, 2019, 3:40:41 AM3/3/19
To open and read a multiple platform VCF file, you can use the free vCard Viewer. The tool is capable of displaying all contacts stored in a vCard, including images. You can read, view and open VCF files in bulk without any hassle.
More information: - https://www.downloadfreeware.org/free-vcard-viewer/