Open .wri file on Mac

LORI KORBAS

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
How do you open a .WRI file on a Mac?

Please e-mail me at kor...@mc.net.

--
====== Please DELETE This Line and Everything Below It When Replying! ====
THIS NEWSGROUP is only for questions about newsgroups and the Internet.
SEARCH for other newsgroups at: http://www.dejanews.com/home_if.shtml
LEARN about newsgroups at the news.newusers.questions Web site:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/6882/
======= The moderators append this notice to each posted article; ========
======= It does not imply that the article is on topic or correct ========

Adam Bailey

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
In article <nnq.36B1...@mc.net>, LORI KORBAS <kor...@mc.net> wrote:

> How do you open a .WRI file on a Mac?

IIRC, .wri is Windows Write. There is no solid converter that I'm familiar
with, but most programs you open it in will be able to import it. There
will be garbage at the beginning and end, but it's not hard to eliminate.

> Please e-mail me at kor...@mc.net.

Posted and mailed.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
ad...@lull.org | "Logic is the art of going wrong with

Thor Kottelin

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
LORI KORBAS wrote:

> How do you open a .WRI file on a Mac?

I'd try using Microsoft Word (or Office), since .wri usually indicates a
Windows Write (a modest word processor) file.

Thor

--
tkot...@terranova.fi

iocc...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 12:35:03 AM3/7/16
Both TextEdit and Tex-Edit opened a .wri file for me in a flash.

Good luck,
Clif