Nigger Democrat 'Gorilla Glue girl' Tessica Brown's GoFundMe tops $20K after surgery

1 view

hamilton

Feb 28, 2021, 6:40:02 AM2/28/21
<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/02/gorilla-
glue-hair-hospital-
web.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=600&h=400&crop=1>

Gorilla Glue girl Tessica Brown’s GoFundMe page topped more than
$20,000 in donations Thursday after doctors finally removed the
sticky stuff through surgery.

The 40-year-old Louisiana woman — whose hair had been stuck
solid for a month after she used the superglue as a hairspray
substitute — started the fundraiser on Monday.

She raised more than $13,000 in just one day — and by Thursday
afternoon, that number surged to $20,577.

The fundraiser — started by Brown and a relative and using a
photo from her visit to the emergency room — did not detail what
she’d use the cash for.

Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Michael Obeng offered to perform
Brown’s surgery — a $12,500 procedure — for free after hearing
about the hair-raising ordeal.

“How’s it feel like to feel your hair like that again?” someone
can be heard asking Brown after the four-hour procedure, in
footage posted by TMZ.

“Now I wish I would’ve waited to cut my ponytail off,” Brown
says.

Brown has an attorney and is weighing litigation against Gorilla
Glue.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/gorilla-glue-girl-tessica-browns-
gofundme-tops-20k/

Tags: "Stupid niggers" "Democrats" "Idiots" "Barack Obama"
"Reparations" "Epic Failure" "Ignorance" "Dumb nigger" "Tessica
Brown" "Louisiana" "Kamala Harris whores"